Pharmaceutical Sales Associate Trainee
Carmel Indiana, Assigned Physician Call Territory
ParaPRO, LLC is a pharmaceutical company located in Carmel, IN and is a wholly owned subsidiary of SePRO Corporation. ParaPRO currently markets a pediatric medication for pediculosis capitis, Natroba (Spinosad) Topical Suspension 0.9 % (www.natroba.com).
Pharmacetuical Sales Representatives (PSR’s) are responsible for sales results and all sales activity within their individual assigned territories. This includes (but is not limited to) sales calls to Health Care Providers, (physicians, NP’s, PA’s, School Nurses, pharmacies), primary wholesaler inquiries and any medical professional (or organization), which may influence ParaPRO promoted product sales. The target audience for Natroba is pediatricians. ParaPRO PSR’s are expected to make 40-65 unique office visits per week on prescribing health care professionals resulting in multiple calls within each group practice.
The Pharmaceutical Sales Associate Trainee (PSAT) position will be located at ParaPRO Corporate Head Quarters in Carmel Indiana. Preferred candidates will live within reasonable driving distance of ParaPRO headquarters.
PSAT’s will be trained to sell ParaPRO’s product line. A successful PSAT candidate will effectively execute a territory (or shared territory) marketing plan and is expected to firmly establish ParaPRO products as the market leader within their assignment.
This PSAT position is designed to prepare pharmaceutical sales associates for field-based sales positions within ParaPRO. As the field-based Sales Representative positions become available, promotion and relocation to a field sales role would be expected.
A PSAT is responsible for achieving assigned company sales goals and performing the following duties:
- Make a minimum of 50 unique office calls per day, with an expectation of 6-8 calls per working hour
- Represent ParaPRO professionally, delivering sales presentations to HCP’s per ParaPRO’s standard operating procedures and sales training
- Implement a business plan to achieve maximum sales potential for assignment
- Successfully complete rigorous sales training program
- Build and maintain, as an individual or group, quality relations with assigned accounts
- Participation in periodic product launch/sales training
- Evaluate and modify performance to increase market share where applicable
- Maintain updated & organized account files in assignment through contact management
- Complete and maintain sales report activity as defined by policy
- Comply with all legal and regulatory requirements governing the sale and promotion of FDA regulated pharmaceutical products
- Perform other related duties assigned
- College Degree (BS or higher preferred)
- Ability to demonstrate a track record of success
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Entrepreneurial with a goal achievement orientation
- Ability to effectively identify, analyze and solve problems
- Strong computer and e-skills
- Must live in the greater Indianapolis area (Carmel, IN preferred)
- Occasional overnight travel
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work
- Knowledge of pharmaceutical terminology a plus
- Bonus driven compensation package targeting $42,000 - $54,000 per year. Comprised of a fixed base salary and Monthly Bonus Award. Fixed Base Salary equates to annual compensation of $30,000 (non-negotiable) with an additional target bonus of $12,000 – $24,000 if performance goals are achieved.
- Expense account
- Comprehensive product and sales training
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Dental/Vision Insurance
- 401(K) with company matching
- Additional Profit sharing opportunity through 401(K) corporate contribution
- Access to medical/daycare pre-tax savings
- Access to short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
Ask your doctor if Natroba™ Topical Suspension is right for you or your child.
Natroba™ Topical Suspension is a pediculicide indicated for the topical treatment of head lice infestations in patients
six (6) months of age and older.
Natroba™ Topical Suspension should be used in the context of an overall lice management program:
- Wash (in hot water) or dry clean all recently worn clothing, hats, used bedding and towels
- Wash personal care items such as combs, brushes, and hair clips in hot water
A fine-toothed comb or special nit comb may be used to remove dead lice and nits.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION
Natroba™ Topical Suspension contains benzyl alcohol and is not recommended for use in neonates and infants below the age of 6 months.
Systemic exposure to benzyl alcohol has been associated with serious adverse reactions and death in neonates
and low birth-weight infants. Most common adverse events were: application site redness (3%), eye redness (2%) and application
site irritation (1%).
Consult the Patient Information, Full Prescribing Information and your doctor for more complete information on Natroba™ Topical Suspension.
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit www.fda.gov/medwatch or call 1-800-FDA-1088.