Professional Sales Representative
Eastern Kentucky Area
Field Sales Manager
ParaPRO, LLC is a pharmaceutical company located in Carmel, IN and is a wholly owned subsidiary of SePRO Corporation. ParaPRO currently markets a pediatric medication for pediculosis capitis, Natroba (Spinosad) Topical Suspension 0.9 % (www.natroba.com).
Pharmacetuical Sales Representatives (PSR’s) are responsible for sales results and all sales activity within their individual assigned territories. This includes (but is not limited to) sales calls to Health Care Providers, (physicians, NP’s, PA’s, School Nurses, pharmacies), primary wholesaler inquiries and any medical professional (or organization), which may influence ParaPRO promoted product sales. The target audience for Natroba is pediatricians. ParaPRO PSR’s are expected to make 40-65 unique office visits per week on prescribing health care professionals resulting in multiple calls within each group practice.
A PSR is responsible for achieving assigned company sales goals and performing the
- Represent ParaPRO professionally, delivering sales presentations to HCP’s per ParaPRO’s SOPs and sales training
- Develop and execute a business plan to maximum sales potential for assigned territory
- Successfully complete rigorous sales training program
- Build and maintain quality relations with assigned accounts
- Participation in periodic product launch/sales training
- Participation in national and regional Plan of Action Meetings
- Vet and establish relationships with local KOL’s
- Participation in tradeshow management as required by sales leadership (AAP, Etc.)
- Evaluate and modify performance to increase market share where applicable.
- Maintain updated, organized account files in assigned territory through contact management
- Complete and maintain sales report activity as defined by policy.
- Comply with all legal and regulatory requirements governing the sale and promotion of pharmaceutical products.
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- College Degree (BS or higher)
- Candidates should possess a minimum of 2 years sales experience with a proven track record (pharmaceutical preferred)
- Good problem identification, analysis and solving skills
- Strong computer and e-skills
- Must live within 30 miles of head quarter city, assigned territory
- Some overnight travel may be required
- Pediatric sales experience is a plus
- Able to lift packages of 25 pounds on a regular basis
- Valid State Driver’s License
- Must have reliable transportation for use in territory
- Knowledge of pharmaceutical terminology a plus
- $35,000 to 40,000 dollar annual salary per experience (non-negotiable)
- Monthly bonus award - performance based. Performance target achievment will result in $25,000 – $40,000 in bonus per year. (uncapped)
- Expense account
- Comprehensive product and sales training
- Use of company iPad
- Cell phone allowance
- Internet allowance
- Personal Automobile reimbursement program
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Dental/Vision Insurance
- 401(K) with 25% company matching
- Additional Profit sharing opportunity through 401(K) corporate contribution
- Access to medical/daycare pre-tax savings
- Access to short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
Ask your doctor if Natroba™ Topical Suspension is right for you or your child.
Natroba™ Topical Suspension is a pediculicide indicated for the topical treatment of head lice infestations in patients
six (6) months of age and older.
Natroba™ Topical Suspension should be used in the context of an overall lice management program:
- Wash (in hot water) or dry clean all recently worn clothing, hats, used bedding and towels
- Wash personal care items such as combs, brushes, and hair clips in hot water
A fine-toothed comb or special nit comb may be used to remove dead lice and nits.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION
Natroba™ Topical Suspension contains benzyl alcohol and is not recommended for use in neonates and infants below the age of 6 months.
Systemic exposure to benzyl alcohol has been associated with serious adverse reactions and death in neonates
and low birth-weight infants. Most common adverse events were: application site redness (3%), eye redness (2%) and application
site irritation (1%).
Consult the Patient Information, Full Prescribing Information and your doctor for more complete information on Natroba™ Topical Suspension.
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit www.fda.gov/medwatch or call 1-800-FDA-1088.